Pricing & Packages
We strive to deliver exceptional value to our clients. After all, design doesn’t just exist to make something look good (though that helps, too). We want to understand your most important goals so we can use visual organization and design principles to achieve real, tangible results.
Logos & Branding
You have a vision for your brand. We’re here to help you communicate that effectively to the audiences that matter most.
No two branding packages will be the same because no two businesses are the same—we’ll work with you to come up with something that meets your needs, with no extraneous add-ons.
An example package might look like:
- Kickoff strategy session
- Initial round of logo and brand concepting
- 2 Rounds of revision and refinement
- Alternate versions as required: grayscale, 1-color, etc.
- File Delivery and transfer of copyright
- A full outline of your brand’s visual identity
- Color Palette for digital and print
- Typography options
- Recommendations for photography and/or imagery
Collateral Starter Kit
- Business Cards and Letterhead
- Social media templates
- Google business listing
Your website should be working, even when you're not.
For most businesses, a website is the single most important point of contact with potential customers, and the most visible statement of who you are and what you do. The right site is strategic, future-facing, and guides your business trajectory toward your most important goals.
Our site design and build includes:
- No-bullshit onboarding to make sure we're a good fit
- Assessment of business needs as well as short and long-term goals
- Proposal & scope of work based on your specific requirements
- Custom copy and image templates that leave you in no doubt about what materials we'll need to get started
- A fully responsive site design that reflects your brand and furthers your strategy
- Custom domain mapping
- Social account integration & any other third-party implementation
- Search Engine Optimization & Google Search Console setup
- Final round of QA & copyediting
- Email & Google Suite configuration
- Handover lesson with instructions to make sure you're comfortable updating your site
- 20% off your first year of Squarespace
... Or Something Else
Bring something unexpected!
We love a challenge. We're happy to take on custom work for digital and print, or we can help you refine something that's almost-there-but-not-quite-right.